• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Active Campaign - Tag Search Issue

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZjMDYzMTA0MzY1MjY0NTUzZDUxM2Ei_pc
I have a pabbly setup that takes the input from my api and tries to search for the tag. This works most of the time, except for one tag. The tag is "Chore Routines". Any time this is the tag to search for, the Active campaign search tag doesn't include that tag. The URL sent to active campaign is:

But for any other tag I have, the URL actually includes the tag:

I dont' know why the tag isn't included when it's "chore routines", but the others it does. I would appreciate any help with this.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I have taken a not of your concern. Please allow us some time to look into this issue. We will get back to you shortly.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It seems like you have made some changes to your workflow. Could you please make another test submission with 'Chore Routines' as your tag?

So while waiting for you we ran some tests. And it turns out that for whatever reason, with the two automations we have running on FGFunnels, the key we are pulling is "CustomData ProductTag". But when testing it with both, when we switched it, pabbly didn't recognize the field as the same one and said it was missing the field. So we ended up just creating a clone of the pabbly, so we have one handling the freebie signup and one handling the normal signup. And that seemed to fix it.