• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

active campaign add tag to client

After connecting active campaign and selecting the "Add tag to contact", in the tag combo box some tags are shown and many others are not shown. Why are some tags ont shown and how do I select one of them?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @javiermarcon

As per the Active campaign's API documentation users can only fetch 100 tags. For better understanding, you can refer to their documentation.

1682929432689.png

Although you can get all the tags with the help of the "Get Tags" action event individually.

1682929453465.png

If you can retrieve the Tag Id from your Active Campaign account then you can override the Tag field and pass the Tag Id accordingly.

1682929479053.png

Thanks but searching the tag doesn´t work because after searching the tag, when I try to add it to an user, it always fails telling it was not found, regardles of being found in the previous step
1682999340896.png

Attachments

• 1682999137634.png
    1682999137634.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 62

Supreme

Staff member
It's my humble request to pass the single contact ID instead of passing two in the Contact fields and in the Tag field.

1683014340765.png