• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

active campaign trigger

i just paid for a lifetime access to pabbly, only to find out you do not have all the triggers for active campaign available, i wanted a trigger for when a campaign bounces, which is available in zapier. Very disappointed. I bought pabbly to move from zapier, but it seems i cannot. Also i do not see any option for contacting customer support, i have to use this forum everytime? I would like to request my 30 day money back guarantee and receive a refund. How do i do this with none of your contact information??

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @melissa314,

i just paid for a lifetime access to pabbly, only to find out you do not have all the triggers for active campaign available, i wanted a trigger for when a campaign bounces, which is available in zapier. Very disappointed. I bought pabbly to move from zapier, but it seems i cannot.
Could you please allow us some time to look into the possibility of adding the 'New Campaign Bounce' trigger event for the ActiveCampaign trigger step?

Also i do not see any option for contacting customer support, i have to use this forum everytime?
You can contact customer support in two ways: through the forum or by sending us an email at [email protected].

I would like to request my 30 day money back guarantee and receive a refund. How do i do this with none of your contact information??
I would like to request that you give us a chance. We will try to add the required trigger event for ActiveCampaign as soon as possible.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @melissa314
Our integration team has added the 'New Campaign Bounce' trigger event as per your concern, please give it a try and let us know.

1708519464436.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @melissa314

Just a quick follow-up to let you know that we've added the 'New Campaign Bounce' trigger event as you requested. Let us know if you have tried that at your end.

Our integration team has added the 'New Campaign Bounce' trigger event as per your concern, please give it a try and let us know.

1708519464436.png