• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Activecampaign to Exact Online

JFokker

I see this in Activecampaign.
I want to add a Tag to a Contact in Activecampaign and from there add a Contact in Exact Online.
I see Contact Tag, but I cannot select the Tag from Paddly (that loads from AC) that triggers this task.

Can you help me?
Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 11.38.11.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @JFokker !

Kindly click on "Re-Capture Webhook Response" and then do a test submission in your Active Campaign account-

1647428965795.png

Once the data is capture, you can further use it to map in the Exact Online step.

Hope, this works for you.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @JFokker

As per your use case, kindly authenticate the ExactOnline action step and then map the fields respectively.

2022-03-17_11h47_04.png

JFokker

I tried to authenticate with two different account admins, but I receive this error.
Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 09.35.48.png

The authorization was correct.

What to do?

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @JFokker

We are aware of the authentication concern with Exact Online and also have contacted their support team for the same.

So, we also have requested our other users as well to contact their support team regarding the authentication issue with Exact account's API.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @JFokker

We cannot provide any kind of ETA when this will be rectified, but we will let you know once they revert us with an update.

Dion

Hey @JFokker

We have deprecated the Exact application from Pabbly, due to some authentication issue while connecting to their server.
It is stated here that the Exact app would be deprecated.
However, this app can still be selected in the Pably library.

It is now september 2024 and after configuration I am encountering the same error message.

After a meaningless response from the Exact helpdesk, I started Googling and came across this forum topic.

Has anything changed in the Pably connection with Exact?