• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Activecampaign Webhook URL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am trying to set up a workflow using activecampaign as the trigger. My account is connected with the correct api and url but when I set the trigger event it does not provide a webhook url.

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jamesm1985

The Active Campaigns' triggers are post webhook types that will take the data from your active campaigns immediately after connecting, so it doesn't provide a webhook URL.

Though if you are getting trouble while connecting with the trigger, kindly add a new connection and try again.

2022-02-18_16h14_13.png

Thanks for the reply. I have tried reconnecting but it still requires a webhook. This is a screenshot of what it shows.

I've tried running a test without it but it comes back with an error saying webhook name was not provided? I therefore cannot put any data fields through to the next stage of the workflow.

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 13.18.27 pm.png

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @jamesm1985

The Trigger event asks for the Webhook Name where you can fill any random name on it. After filling in the Webhook Name press on "Re-Capture Webhook Response" then try adding a tag to contact on your Active Campaign.

2022-02-19_10h35_15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.