• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Acuity to Deskera Issues

csdoes

Everything appears to be working fine until I sent the last test request and then I get the error messages:

json: cannot unmarshal string into Go value of type dto.ContactSaveDto

Am I doing Something incorrectly?

pabblytodeskera.jpeg

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csdoes

We check your Deskera action step and we found that you need to pass the Custom Fields in a certain manner, please check this out-

Please try again in the correct manner and let us know if some problem still persists.

2021-07-23.png

Neeraj

Administrator
Staff member
The label above is the id of your custom field and the Value is the value of that custom field.

So for example:
If your custom field id inside Deskera is consultation_type and the value you want to pass is Zoom Consultation.
You have to write

{"label":"Consultation","value":"Zoom Consultation"}

csdoes

Thank you. Acuity is a scheduling application. How do I push the appointment time to Deskera as an activity. Acuity is presenting the data, but I don't see how to post it to Deskera...

csdoes

I think this is the issue:

I'd like to pass appointment date & time, and Lead Status data from Acuity to Deskera at the same
time, in the "create deal module of Deskera". It does not look like that is possible at the moment.

Can you add the following actions in the "create Deal Module" so that we are able to accomplish this?

1. Create Activity.
2. Add Label

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @csdoes

We looked over the possibility of your concern and it looks like the "Add Label" field is present on the "Create Contact" not in the "Create Deal", we crossed checked this in their API documentation. Action.

Further, for "Create Activity" and "Contact Label", you can send the request here for adding Action and upvote the same - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Update-Existing-Application

The integration team will look into it.

Thanks!