• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add data before the last empty row in the google sheet

Paul Hudson

Hi,
I am trying to find a way how I can add data to the last empty row in google sheet, I am maintaining my sheet from the bottom toward the top and I have added a code in google script to add a new row when the last empty row gets filled with any value, so in my case, new data will add to top last empty row of the sheet.
Thanks.

1678267885785.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Paul Hudson

As we can see from the screenshot you have left the 2nd row unattended and since the Google Sheets action step filled the data to it first.

So, please try again by not missing a row in your Google Sheets and try again.

Paul Hudson

Hey @Paul Hudson

As we can see from the screenshot you have left the 2nd row unattended and since the Google Sheets action step filled the data to it first.

So, please try again by not missing a row in your Google Sheets and try again.
thanks for the response, actually sheet could have many empty rows I just want to add posted data to the very last empty row.

Supreme

Staff member
You may try using the "Google Sheets: Append New Value" action step to pass the data to Google Sheets.

1678366808556.png