• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add html parsed content as image description

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I would like to trigger an image post to facebook when a new blogger post is pubblished.

For now, I've been able to add the picture but when I choose content for the image description, Pabbly doesn't parse the HTML and all the tags are still present in the description. Is it possible to add an option to parse the HTML ?

Thank you very much !
Capture d’écran, le 2022-06-19 à 09.19.49.png

Subin

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet !

We have added two steps in your workflow-

1655706740677.png

Kindly do a test submission now and check if this works for you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.

Hey @sanghadelaforet !

We have added two steps in your workflow-

View attachment 12204

Kindly do a test submission now and check if this works for you.

Hope, to hear from you soon.
Good thank you this looks perfect for us !
I tried to toogle the first action to get a simple respond and then I could not get any respond at all from the first step (blogger). I had this issue at the begging as well. The Blog Id is set up correctly. Maybe I just need to wait a bit for blogger to refresh ?

I've received an email saying that "As of 20 June 2022, you have consumed 90% of the allotted task." indeed 193 tasks consumed !!! 8=D... This is not intended at all and i don't know if it is a bug (iterators ?). Is it possible to cancel these tasks ?

Thanks

Capture d’écran, le 2022-06-20 à 09.07.59.png

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet

As we can see from your workflow and its history logs, it seems like the data is coming from your Post correctly.

Kindly check again and try accordingly.

2022-06-20_15h59_19.png

Ok thank you, so you are saying that it is not a bug and that 193 task were consumed ???
've received an email saying that "As of 20 June 2022, you have consumed 90% of the allotted task." indeed 193 tasks consumed !!! 8=D... This is not intended at all and i don't know if it is a bug (iterators ?). Is it possible to cancel these tasks ?

Thanks

Capture d’écran, le 2022-06-20 à 09.07.59.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @sanghadelaforet

Since the action step was working correctly as we couldn't say that there was an issue.

Though we can reset your free task for the last time so that you can use the task accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.