• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Add user to Pabbly account

jonasnapier

Hello

I have successfully set up an API integration with Gravity Forms and Simplero (patting myself on the back).

I have done this on behalf of a customer and I have used my own account to test it.

I want to set it up for the customer with a new pabbly account. If the customer creates and account can she then add me as an admin?

Or is there another way to to this?

Jonas

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I want to set it up for the customer with a new pabbly account. If the customer creates and account can she then add me as an admin?
Currently, that is not possible. We have plans to come up with the team member feature for this down the line. You can upvote this feature request here as well - https://pabbly.hellonext.co/b/Feature-Request/p/team-users

Or is there another way to to this?
Yes you can share the workflow from your Pabbly Connect account to your client's Pabbly Connect account. That should work out!

1642162446909.png

jonasnapier

Yes you can share the workflow from your Pabbly Connect account to your client's Pabbly Connect account. That should work out!
That's great - thanks!

When the customer uses the workflow - can she then make changes that only changes things on her setup?