• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding a new row to Google sheet, adds the row randomly not as the last row

Vijesh

Hi there,

I have a scenario where I add a new row to Google sheet. The row gets added but randomly inserted in the spreadsheet rather than as the last row. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vijesh

Could you please check whether you have inserted any data previously in far range in the same sheet? Also, if you can record a short video on the same would be helpful to guide you on your concern.

Vijesh

Hi mate,

Thanks for your message. Yes there is data previously existing in the sheet. What do you mean by "far range"?

As this is a live scenario, I will have to try to create a test scenario. Is it possible to work it out from the history?

Also, would it matter if there is a filter in the sheet where the rows are being inserted? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Vijesh

If you are using the same sheet by removing the previous data, then we would recommend you to use the new sheet to add the new data.