• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding data from Kartra forms to Google Sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniDFA

Hi,

I'm trying to add data from Kartra forms to Google Sheets. It appears that you can only add the data from Kartra forms to one spreadsheet.

I have over 100 Kartra forms and I want to be able to add the data from each form to a separate google sheet.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance. :)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @JenniDFA

If you are getting data from all the forms of your Katra then you can use the Router action step where you can define individual routes to send the data into separate Google Sheets.

You can also refer to the following video tutorial on using the Router action in your workflow.

JenniDFA

Hi @Supreme,

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for you message! ☺️🌟

It works fine when I do the 'tests', however, it isn't working when I try it in reality...I don't know if it's something to do with this - it's not pulling through the 'webhook response', and I'm not sure why?

Thanks so much for your help!

View attachment 15958

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 09.57.24.png
    Screenshot 2022-09-22 at 09.57.24.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 50

Supreme

Staff member
Hi @Supreme,

This is fantastic! Thank you so much for you message! ☺️🌟

It works fine when I do the 'tests', however, it isn't working when I try it in reality...I don't know if it's something to do with this - it's not pulling through the 'webhook response', and I'm not sure why?

Thanks so much for your help!

View attachment 15958
Please try recapturing the webhook response once and then try again.

1663845973653.png

JenniDFA

Yes I have tried that but it's not working. I've tried setting it back up again from scratch as well...

Supreme

Staff member
Yes I have tried that but it's not working. I've tried setting it back up again from scratch as well...
Kindly refer to the following video tutorial and try again capturing the webhook response.

Let us know if that helps you out.

JenniDFA

I've managed to get it all working now! 🙂 Thank you so much! I'm super happy.

The only thing I need to tweak now is the date format and time...

I would like the date format to be DD-MM-YY as opposed to YYYY-MM-DD - is that possible? If yes, how do I do it?

Also, the time zone seems to be out...how do I make it so the correct time is coming through?

Thanks for everything! 😊 You're amazing! 🌟

Screenshot 2022-09-27 at 12.20.37.png

JenniDFA

Oh and one final thing; I need to delete the test data from the Google Sheets. How do I safely do that without messing up the workflow?

Thanks.

Supreme

Staff member
I would like the date format to be DD-MM-YY as opposed to YYYY-MM-DD - is that possible? If yes, how do I do it?

Also, the time zone seems to be out...how do I make it so the correct time is coming through?

You can use Date/Time Formatter by Pabbly : Format Date with Time Zone action step to change the timezone and the format accordingly.

Please try the following screenshot and let us know.

1664278607249.png

Supreme

Staff member
Thanks.

How do I know what the current timezone is set to (for me to enter into the 'From Format' box)?

You can try the UTC timezone in the From TimeZone field to convert the time zone since most of the applications send the data in UTC time format.

JenniDFA

That's not working...there are quite a lot of variables to get right, so it's hard to know which is the issue. I don't think the time zone is right - UTC is an hour difference to us, but the time being pulled through is 4 hours difference.

I've tried doing it in both of these places with no luck:

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 10.33.55.png

Screenshot 2022-09-28 at 10.34.14.png

Supreme

Staff member
That's not working...there are quite a lot of variables to get right, so it's hard to know which is the issue. I don't think the time zone is right - UTC is an hour difference to us, but the time being pulled through is 4 hours difference.

I've tried doing it in both of these places with no luck:

View attachment 16239

View attachment 16240

You can also try the "Date Time Formatter: Add/Subtract Time" action step to change the time difference accordingly if you already know the time change.
Perhaps, that might help you out. Kindly try this at your end and let us know if that works for you.

1664362836531.png

JenniDFA

I'm not sure I'm even putting the Date/Time formatter in the correct place....does it need to go before or after the 'add to google sheets' action?

JenniDFA

Also, 'adding 4 hours' won't work when we change time, so we need to figure out a way of knowing what the timezone is that my Pabbly is set to...

Status
Not open for further replies.