• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Adding staff members

S

Sonam

Hi Akshay,

Currently, there is no such option to add staff members in PSB. Instead, you'll be required to share account credentials with the team in order to provide access for managing subscription activities.

This being the top voted request, has there been any update? Any expected date when this feature will be available? Can we know the present status as well?

P

PabblyMember2

It is on our suggestion list. We have not started working on the same yet.
However, we will keep you all posted with the updates.

mkchan

Almost half of year 2023, and there is still no team member features. Why? Is it because Pabbly Subscription not the MVP so features are putting aside or maybe the votes is less and just put it aside. Curious 🤨

Hendrik-Jan

Im working at a company that sells courses word wide and we are gaining in size and complexity. We would greatly appreciate this option as we dont want everybody to have access to all the financial data by giving them access and also its very frightening to think that any of them can mess with the account and we would have no way of knowing who had logged in or when to be able to trace any potential unauthorised changes to any of the billing and financial features.

fightonjp

We'll check on the possibilities for this with the team. Thanks for the request.
Let me know if I can pay for a dedicated developer to build this feature out. I’m ok with donating 10K for the cause, This is a must, if not I will unfortunately have to go with paykickstart, and come back if it’s ever built out.

MukeshR

Staff member
Let me know if I can pay for a dedicated developer to build this feature out. I’m ok with donating 10K for the cause, This is a must, if not I will unfortunately have to go with paykickstart, and come back if it’s ever built out.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.
We appreciate your interest in our product and its features. We would like to inform you that this specific feature you mentioned is already included in our product development roadmap. As a result, there is no need for any additional payment, as this feature will be made available to all our valued customers.

Our dedicated team is currently working on various previous tasks, but once they become available, they will promptly start working on implementing the feature you mentioned. We will keep you informed of the progress and notify you as soon as the feature is ready for use.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We look forward to providing you with the best possible product and service.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,

We are excited to announce that we are currently developing a new Team Member feature within Pabbly Subscription Billing.

This feature will introduce two distinct permission levels - 'Full Account Access' and 'Read Only Access'.

The 'Full Account Access' level empowers a team member with complete control over all the functions inside Pabbly Subscription Billing.

The 'Read Only Access' offers the ability to the member to view and review information of your Pabbly Subscription account without the ability to change anything in your account.

We kindly request you to share your thoughts regarding this feature.

Any suggestions for potential enhancements or other improvements are welcome. This will help us create a more effective tool that aligns with user requirements.

Last edited by a moderator: