• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Affiliates Disappearing - Need fix or I want refund

Guys,

I had several affiliates set up... and promoting their unique links but it keeps deleting/losing the old ones and showing only 2 active affiliates.

I've given a lot of money to subscribe and am also an email marketing subscriber. i need this sorted within 3 days or I want a full refund on everything!!

Asking affiliates to go through the sign up process is NOT an option!! Re-instate the missing affiliates ASAP.

David
Earth Medicine App.

P

PabblyMember2

Kindly, set the date range to "All Time" in order to see all the affiliate records.

1668669724898.png

Thank you Akansha for your fast response.
I thought they were simply disappearing!
I note that some affiliate marketing allows for the business owner to set up a link for affiliates rather than them having to sign in and create an account.

Ideally, I would just send a link to an influencer that they could use and then after making referrals, that affiliate could then go through the sign up process to check their dashboard. It is difficult to get busy influencers to take the time to set up an account in the Pabbly portal in order to retrieve their link etc.

Thanks,

David