• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable API limit reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane6836

Hey team,

Have data in Google sheets that I am pushing to a pabbly webhook using the 'send all data's option in the pabbly connect extension.

Once it is in pabbly, I need it to search an airtable table to locate existing records and update accordingly - this is all working fine, however I keep having failed workflows as the workflow is triggering airtable's API limit (5 API calls per second). I have added a 1 min delay within the workflow, thinking this would solve the issue, but I am assuming that each row in the Google sheet is being sent to pabbly at the same time and being processed across multiple workflows (eg 20 workflows running at the same time, not one workflow iterating thought the 20 rows), meaning the delay is just slowing each rows overall execution time, but still running multiple at once?

How am I best to go about slowing the overall processing of data in the workflow, or having the data all processed in the one workflow (maybe using an iterator)? Keen to hear your thoughts!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @shane6836,

Please set up the first three steps of your workflow in this manner, and remove the Delay step altogether.

You can set the Scheduler to trigger every 2 minutes. This will allow you to process each row in the Google Sheets spreadsheet every 2 minutes, instead of all at once.
1717954499312.png

shane6836

Thanks for the help on this one!!

I only need this to run once a month, however using the scheduler it is going to run every 2 minutes continually - is there a way to stop this looping infinitely or to only trigger when new data is entered into the Googlesheet (and then run until all new rows have been looped through)?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
It's not possible to stop your workflow when it has looped through all the data and start again when new data has been added to your Google Sheets spreadsheet.

However, you can use Pabbly Connect Manager to disable and enable your workflow at a particular time.

For example, let's say you want the workflow to be enabled on the 1st of every month at 10 AM and disabled on the same day (1st of every month) at 5 PM. You can set up two new workflows: one to enable and the other to disable the [Monthly Reporting - Update Managed Funds in AirTable (Bulk)] workflow.

Please look into the thread shared below which shows a similar concept:
https://forum.pabbly.com/threads/time.15949/#post-75509

Status
Not open for further replies.