• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable esignature

xlex

Hello, I saw this tutorial and i can not figure out what did i wrong:

How to Create Documents in eSignature.io using Airtable Records & also Send it to Signer by Email​

I followed the institutions step by step, prepared for the pabbly but i can not trigger the fields and the datas. The filed is full of data.

In the video i saw this :

1725895153869.png

But on my integration is that:

1725895191235.png

I waited for 20 min, but nothing happened.

Can you please tell us, what is the problem?

Thank you, we love pabbly :)

Agota

Himesh

Hello @xlex ,
You need to add Sample test data to fetch the fields, Watch the video from 5:04 and you'll get that.

If you are still not able to solve this on your own feel free to DM me and we can do a free zoom call. FYI I'm not from Pabbly Connect team, just a freelancer who helps other Pabbly users.

xlex

Hello Himesh,

Thank you for your kindly answer. I made it, but it still does not run . Can you please give a contact, it will be greate if you can help me. :) Many many thanks,

Agota

Himesh

Hello Himesh,

Thank you for your kindly answer. I made it, but it still does not run . Can you please give a contact, it will be greate if you can help me. :) Many many thanks,

Agota
Hello @xlex, Are we moving forward with this?