• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

AirTable Multi-Select to Clickup Checklist

shane6836

So, hoping for a way to take a list of outputs (from an Airtable multi-select field) and use them to make a checklist in Clickup (or even just into the task description)!

Step 1 - get info from Airtable Record into an array? This is an area that Pabbly isn't great at (I can very easily do this in Make / Integromat - hopefully this is in the pipeline for Pabbly!!!) - any ideas? Screenshot attached of how it comes through (Tax return documents 0 - 3, however this list could be dozens, hence the need to capture in come way that i can pass through as one data item - even just as concatenated text with a delimiter or something)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-22 120245.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-22 120245.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 9

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shane6836

Could you specify the action step in Airtable where you wish to pass the multiple checklist object? This will allow us to assist you more effectively.

shane6836

I was hoping to use these items to make a checklist in Clickup (ClickUp - Create Checklist), however looking at this action setup I am unsure if it allows for the creation of the underlying checks, or just the checklist name.

I would also be happy to have this info just passed into the description (ClickUp - Create Tas From Template) or even just as a comment (ClickUp - Create a Task Comment)

As long as we can get that list of items into a ClickUp Task in some capacity, I can be pretty flexible about how it ends up (we have multiple clients that we consolidate tax documents for in July each year to go to their accountants, and the list of what we need to collect varies client to client and is stored in AirTable, so being able to pull this into the task at creation each year would be very useful)

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shane6836
Your concern has been forwarded to the team, and they will consider the feasibility of incorporating a multiple checklist option into the desired action steps.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @shane6836
Regarding your request to create multiple checklists in ClickUp, please capture the webhook response in the advanced format by toggling the 'Simple Response' button in your trigger event.

1724414401236.png