• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable New Record in View not triggering

Nicola

Hi there - I have a workflow that is triggered by a New Record appearing in a specific view in Airtable (the view is called MMC Cancelled Members)

This workflow doesn't appear to be triggering and I'm wondering if there is a problem with the "Created" field as I am using this field to trigger other workflows as well.

This is a link to the workflow https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjIwNTY0MDYzNTA0MzM1MjZhNTUzNiI_3D_pc
It is called MMC: Cancellations -> Add to Mailerlite Group + remove from Podcast + Circle

This record was added to this view 11 hours ago so it's not a polling delay.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 10.58.08.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 10.59.56.png

Here's the info from the Created field. Have I got this set up right?

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 10.58.54.png

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nicola

Have you tried to update the row value from your Airtable's Workspace?

Further, please create a new record in your specific view of your Table.

You also refer to the following video tutorial on how you can use Airtbale's Trigger event.

Nicola

@Supreme So are you saying that this trigger only works when a new record is created in the view, not when an existing record first appears in the view?

Is there a trigger that can capture when an existing record is filtered to appear in a specific view? We used this trigger in Zapier a lot.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Nicola

So are you saying that this trigger only works when a new record is created in the view, not when an existing record first appears in the view?
Yes, the trigger event only works when a new record gets created in the specific view.

Is there a trigger that can capture when an existing record is filtered to appear in a specific view? We used this trigger in Zapier a lot.
Currently, it is not available on the platform but the trigger event is on the list to add in Airtable.