• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable New Record in view not triggering

IngeniusDan

I've set up a workflow that triggers on new records in a view, tested it, works fine on testing but doesn't appear to work as intended

I've gone through the other posts on this topic, cleared cache, set up a new connection in incognito mode - still no joy

I've even tried duplicating each record to see if it's maybe down to it not noticing existing records as "new" records in the view - again no joy

Also - having checked the history, it shows that they've all run correctly, however that definitely is not the case

here's the URL for the workflow - if anyone can shed some light on this I'd be very grateful

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @IngeniusDan,

Based on your task history, it appears that your workflow is now being triggered.
1729015860077.png