• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable: New record in view trigger not working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krztvl

Good afternoon. The trigger does not work correctly when the view that generates the automation has visible records in it.
I have successfully circumvented this error by creating a new field of type "checked" which indicates that the automation was executed by making the record disappear from the view through a filter. This way the next record that enters the view will trigger the automation as normal.
In conclusion for automations of type "new record in view" to run correctly, it is necessary that the view is "clean" of any other uninvolved records.
I kindly ask the Pabbly connect team to review this, as this problem did not exist before.
Thanks in advance.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @Krztvl,

Could you please make a short screen recording elaborating a more on this concern? This will allow us to gain a better understanding of your issue. Also, share the workflow URL in which you have this concern.

Kristina

I am having a problem with the new record in view trigger. When I test it in the app it works, but when i leave it to just run, it isn't running.

Jeni

I am also having an issue with this trigger:
1707433439037.png

I have set up the Airtable with the proper formula:
1707433482398.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Jeni

Can you please check from your Modified On field once that have you entered the formula as mentioned in the trigger event?

2024-02-09_10h53_16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.