• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Airtable Seacrh record cannot seacrh

Kenny

I have a workflow like this
1624003761460.png

But in my Airtable i have a column called "ID"
1624003794549.png

Please let me search this formula type column because it is important

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
@Kenny

We have made the update at our end. Please reauthorize the Airtable application once and then try the search action event.

1624091020173.png

1624091027849.png

Last edited:

Kenny

It works but i have weird response now. I am sure which record is coming into pabbly. I have selected a trigger "New record in a view". But then it is not the last record that being retrieved. What am i missing?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please let us know the workflow name so that we can review your workflow once?

Are you saying that the records are not coming in descending order?

Kenny

Can you please let us know the workflow name so that we can review your workflow once?

Are you saying that the records are not coming in descending order?
I have looked at airtable documentation. It seems that we cannot trigger a record twice.

Is it possible that Pabbly connect have Trigger for Watch Updated Records?