• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Link Airtable with Switchy.io to create/manage short URL links

jord8on

I have a Switchy.io and Airtable account.

I want to create rows/records in Airtable that would have the full URL and create a new short URL in Switchy, then update the airtable record with the details. I also want to be able to update a record in Airtable and have it search/update the corresponding link in Switchy.

Can you please help outline the best way to make this happen seamlessly?

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @jord8on

To accomplish your objectives seamlessly, we recommend the following steps:

Setting up Triggers Airtable : New Record so that whenever a new record is created, your Airtable application triggers.

2024-02-06_15h24_34.png

Then set up an action to create a new URL in Switchy.io for each new record created in Airtable and Mapping Data between Airtable and Switchy.io. Please ensure that the necessary data fields (such as the full URL) are mapped correctly between Airtable and Switchy.io to generate the URLs accurately.

Then add Airtable : Update Record so that you can update a record in Airtable.

2024-02-06_15h26_25.png