• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Aitable file upload

Hi guys,
I am using Fluent forms to collect leads and add it to Aitable as new entries. The leads are basically files (attachments) and some text fields (adding text fields is fine, so far so great).
I have some issues adding attachments using API. I used Pabbly's API widget and imported the cURL using Pabbly's "Import cURL" tool. (this is the documentation which I used: https://developers.aitable.ai/api/u...mple-upload-an-attachment-and-bind-to-aitable)

This is how the screen looks after import, modified the required fields API key, datasheet ID
448900120_8134481879927846_6483639314936631465_n.jpg

But all the time get "500 - Server error" message after test submit. What I am doing wrong? Played around many-many times, but I can't figure out what is wrong. Thank you!

P

Pabblymember11

Hey @roundedhexagon

Please provide the field type of the AITable in use, as our platform currently does not support multipart content types, and direct attachment-type fields are not supported.

P

Pabblymember11

Unfortunately, at present, the attachment field is not supported. And yes once we start supporting the Multi-Part content type we will let you know.

@Supreme is this feature on the roadmap or there is an ETA for this? I am not in hurry, but I try to figure out, if is something what I can expect soon or there is no big chance to get this anytime soon (let's say this year).