• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

All my workflows are taking too long to execute

AALVARVI

Hi , i curently have 4 flows active and before i just had to wait 2 minutes for them to execute , now is taking 40 minutes to an hour to execute
Can someone help to see whats going on?

A

Arshita

Hey @AALVARVI

As we check all the workflows and task histories in your account, we have found that the response received time is perfect.

However, if you still believe that responses are taking longer than expected (1 hour), please provide the history ID so that I can investigate further. Further, I recommend monitoring it from your end as well.

2024-03-12_15h54_17.png
2024-03-12_15h55_27.png
2024-03-12_15h55_08.png
2024-03-12_15h54_47.png