• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Unable to set up action on Google Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Girish

I am trying to create a new workflow to take data from sheets to a PDF output. I have completed 3 of such flows successfully in past 1 month. But since yesterday, I am not able to complete the 3rd step where I have to set up 'Share the File with Anyone'. I choose the document Id from the step 2 Create Document using a Template step (I can see the created document with all the data) and then the click on 'Save and Send Test Request'. Once I do this, it just does not do anything, except the loading animation (squares going around the square). Can someone please help? Thank you.

Girish

I am trying to create a new workflow to take data from sheets to a PDF output. I have completed 3 of such flows successfully in past 1 month. But since yesterday, I am not able to complete the 3rd step where I have to set up 'Share the File with Anyone'. I choose the document Id from the step 2 Create Document using a Template step (I can see the created document with all the data) and then the click on 'Save and Send Test Request'. Once I do this, it just does not do anything, except the loading animation (squares going around the square). Can someone please help? Thank you.
I tried it again after creating this thread, and now I was able to successfully complete this whole setup. No idea why this could have happened. Any thoughts on this behavior of the tool would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @Girish

Kindly provide us the workflow name in which you are getting issues.

So we can check on it and guide you further.

Status
Not open for further replies.