• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Comments to Google Drive

dwighthz

Can a workflow be set up between Facebook Comments and Google Drive with the following parameters:

I want to create a "comment Filter" on Facebook comments.

I want to set up a "give away" on a Facebook Page. In order to receive the give away the Commenter must comment with a specific word or phrase (Like "Send me the gift"). If any other word or phase is used I do not want to reply to the comment using Pabbly Connect. If the correct phrase is used, I want to reply with something like " Thanks for commenting, to get your gift, go to XXXX (this is a link to a landing page). This should go to a private reply on Facebook Messenger, I do not want the link to be public. Thank You. DZ

Arshita

Staff member
Hey @dwighthz

Sure, you can set up a workflow in Pabbly Connect to achieve your requirements between Facebook Comments and Google Drive.

You can add the Facebook Comments trigger to receive new comments on your Facebook Page. Please refer to the 1st part of the below video tutorial on how you can set the Facebook comment trigger:

After the trigger event, add a filter step to check if the comment contains the specific word or phrase you're looking for (e.g., "Send me the gift").
If the comment meets the criteria (contains a specific word or phrase), you can add an action step to reply with a private message on Facebook Messenger. Please refer to the 2nd part of the below video tutorial for better understanding:

If you need any further assistance or have further questions, feel free to ask!