• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Auto replay to comments inside my FB group

milek

Hello.
I can't make it work for auto reply to comments inside my FB group. Do you have any video tutorials?
So let's say when I post "who wants free PDF" when someone makes a comment yes, me or any words, pabbly would create a reply to this comment with "you can download PDF here + URL.
How can I make this work

thank you

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @milek,

I'm afraid that the use case you are describing is currently not possible. There is no action or event available to reply to a comment on your Facebook group post

milek

Is any other option to engage or send link to someone who make a comment. Like private message or something else?
Thank you