• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

How to setup automatic comment reply to all group post of my fb page?

How to setup automatic comment reply to all group post of my fb page?

is it possible to select all post the my page created to every post I made on all groups I have? So every time someone comment on my post , my fb page will automatically reply them and not only selected post

all post.jpg

Supreme

Staff member
is it possible to select all post the my page created to every post I made on all groups I have?
Unfortunately, I need to clarify that this functionality isn't supported via the API due to Facebook's restriction on tracking multiple posts simultaneously. The trigger event permits gathering comments for only one post.

Supreme

Staff member
I am sorry to say there is no other option available to get the comment from all the available posts.