• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Pages : New Comment not connecting to my FB Page

Pablo-IDX

I understand about the extra steps and the permission form I have to fill out, so there is no API abuse. BUT after putting "New Comments" on the trigger event and connecting my own Facebook account, I am not able to see any of the accounts I admin or own.

I am trying to "map" the account with my own URL, but it's the same as if it were blank.

I bought the $699.00 package yesterday, and I can't make anything work following the videos...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.02.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.02.46 PM.png
    302.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.02.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-22 at 12.02.22 PM.png
    300.6 KB · Views: 13

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Pablo-IDX

The error in your workflow appears to be "OAuth Exception Error" and "Permissions Error". We would recommend adding a new connection in incognito mode to troubleshoot the issue. Let us know if that works for you.

1713855230771.png

Kindly follow the video below from timing 8:30 for further instructions.

Pablo-IDX

Hey @Pablo-IDX

The error in your workflow appears to be "OAuth Exception Error" and "Permissions Error". We would recommend adding a new connection in incognito mode to troubleshoot the issue. Let us know if that works for you.

View attachment 41255

Kindly follow the video below from timing 8:30 for further instructions.

I reconnected using an incognito page, and I got the same result.

Can you please help? How can I map my FB Page?

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please share the workflow URL once, so that we can look into it?

Please remove the Pabbly Connect app first -

1713941605461.png

Once you have removed the Pabbly Connect app, then move to your Pabbly Connect workflow and add the Facebook account with a fresh connection as shown here -

1713941633190.png