• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Facebook Page Comment

I don't know if the outage from Meta yesterday caused any issue. I tried creating a New Comment Trigger for Facebook Page but nothing is being sent through to Pabbly when a new comment comes in. New Likes is working but not New Comment.

Luv

Hey @sotongking

Kindly let us know your workflow name or ID and the email address by which you are using Pabbly Connect, So that we can look into the issue and assist you accordingly.

Workflow Name: Reply Comment (Error)
[email protected]

I managed to connect to the Facebook comment but I didn't see any comment being replied even though it was shown success under Pabbly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 6.22.58 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-06 at 6.22.58 PM.png
    183.8 KB · Views: 18

Luv

Hey @sotongking

The error in your workflow appears to be "OAuth Exception Error" and "Permissions Error". We would recommend adding a new connection in incognito mode to troubleshoot the issue. Let us know if that works for you.

2024-03-07_13h03_05.png

Kindly follow the video below from timing 8:30 for further instructions.