• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Amazon Seller Central (Beta) Does not stay connected

Your Task History ID
IjU3NjUwNTZhMDYzMTA0M2M1MjY1NTUzMDUxMzQi_pc
The Rant:
My relentless struggle against the ever-elusive Amazon Seller Central (Beta) token expiration while utilizing Pabbly has become a harrowing ordeal for me and many e-commerce entrepreneurs.

The ceaseless frustration brought on by the constant need to refresh and reauthenticate access permissions to simply manage their online orders is nothing short of a digital nightmare.

Each expired token feels like a dagger cutting the heart of efficiency and profitability, leaving me & other sellers vulnerable and on edge.

The gears of progress grind to a halt as precious time and resources are squandered in a futile cycle of renewal.

The Question:
So far not a single workflow has completed because the token expires before or after and order arrives.
- "code": "Unauthorized",
- "message": "Access to requested resource is denied.",
- "details": "The access token you provided has expired."

I know that it is in Beta, but can you please tell me, if having to reauthenticate the token every time an order arrives is the normal, or is it just me?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @The Defender,

We are unable to find any errors in the workflow you have shared. Could you please share the URL of the workflow in which you are encountering this issue?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Based on the Workflow URL you have shared, we are unable to see any errors in the 'Amazon Seller Central (Beta)' trigger step response.
1719164617779.png

Please specify exactly where you are encountering the "Access to requested resource is denied" error.