• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Amelia webhook, success, but fail of #2Action's Response

joy4all

Your Task History ID
U3NjEwNTZkMDYzZTA0MzQ1MjZmNTUzYzUxMzI1MTY2NTQzNiI_3D_pc
Greetings!
Our goal is to take the info provided by an Ameila and add it to a FileMaker file.
Success:: 1) captured the Amelia Webhook Response, 2 created an API Action and sent & received a response from the FileMaker file.
Fail: clicking the "save & Send Test Reques returned a response:
Message 0 Message "undefined': Expexted type object but found type array
Message 0 Code 960
Where can I find the meaning to the message and message code?

I need to grab the token returned from FileMaker to continue.

Thanks and cheers, Patricia

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please share which specific endpoint you are using in this document: https://help.claris.com/en/data-api-guide/. For example, if it's 'Create a record,' please share the link to that part of the document, as shown in the screenshot below

1691085450695.png

joy4all

Thanks ArshilAhmad! We appreciate you looking into this.
Is there anyway to give a time range to "soon"?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
We will get back to you within 24 hours.

@joy4all, The link you have shared is the endpoint URL. Could you please share where this endpoint is located in the API documentation you shared? I need to see in the API documentation what this endpoint does, its authentication type, its parameters, etc

joy4all

The steps as we see it:
An appointment is made in Amelia and sends the Webhook Trigger to Pabbly (works)
Then a series of 3 API actions
  • API call #1 - (POST) returns the FM authorization token
  • API call #2 - (POST) uses the token returned in API call #1 for the auth header to send the payload of data to a specific FM db
  • API call #3 - (POST) triggers a FM script in the target db, to further process the data delivered in API call #2
You can find the FileMaker API documentation for Write FileMaker Data API calls here
https://help.claris.com/en/data-api-guide/content/write-data-api-calls.html

Thanks!

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
I had a discussion with the technical team regarding your concern, and they have informed me that achieving the use case you are attempting through the API by Pabbly module is not possible.

For this to work, you need to create an integration (application) inside Pabbly Connect, or you can submit a request on our dedicated platform for the addition of this application to Pabbly Connect: https://pabbly.hellonext.co/

You can also contact our integration team via email at [email protected].