• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Any successful "from Facebook pages video to..." implementations?

demonboy

Hi,

I'm seeing a lot of workflows that post TO Facebook but I'm struggling to post FROM Facebook to Discord, specifically VIDEO. I just can't seem to capture the correct path to the video, only the covering thumbnail.

Has anyone successfully implemented such a workflow? Any videos covering this specific path?

TIA

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone successfully implemented such a workflow? Any videos covering this specific path?
You can refer to the following video tutorial on sending the video to your Discord Channel.

(Kindly watch the second part of the video)

Supreme

Staff member
Please check carefully, we have suggested the video on how you can post the video on Discord Channel.

demonboy

I really don't want a repeat of my last support ticket! Please read my request again.

I understand how to add a video to Discord. What your video does not show is how to extract the video from Facebook. Instead it shows YouTube. The two are very different and you cannot apply the same methodology to both.

So, forgetting the Discord part, how do you extract a video from Facebook?

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't want a repeat of my last support ticket! Please read my request again.

I understand how to add a video to Discord. What your video does not show is how to extract the video from Facebook. Instead it shows YouTube. The two are very different and you cannot apply the same methodology to both.

So, forgetting the Discord part, how do you extract a video from Facebook?
Here's the sample workflow for the same -

1669808156589.png