• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Any way to speed up Pabbly Connect UI?? Sooo slow/crashes

Mmmk

I find Pabbly Connect frustratingly slow to use.

I am currently using a Mac Min M1 with 16GB of RAM, so the computer should be an issue.

Often times I have to wait at least 10-20 seconds to save, update etc. I also have to refresh my screen as the software freezes. I do not experience such slow UI with my other online tools.

I want to really l love Pabbly, but the user experience is really frustrating. Any way to speed this up? Perhaps I am on a slow server??

Really want a better experience so I can build more workflows efficiently without the pain and headaches.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

Can you please share the workflow URL in which you have noticed the same so that we can look into it and help you accordingly?

Mmmk

Is site wide. I experience the exact slow UI irrespective of workflow.

Is it therefore a slow server issue?

Trying to move my workflows to Pabbly from Make but the above experience is painful.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Mmmk

We've implemented some improvements on our side to enhance the functionality of the workflows and action steps. Would you mind testing it now to see if everything works as expected?