• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API by Pabbly manually return succesfull event on our Application or on our end Does not

gosurf50

I am working with integration on Spayee which is the event triggers is Course Completion if a course completed I want to trigger a event which email them a certificate via third party application which currently not supported by Pabbly which is the Virtual Badge so i use the API by Pabbly.
Problem:
>
If I trigger the event in Pabbly the workflow is successful but if the trigger comes from the Spayee or on our end by the user the workflow does not work which in the case I should have receive email.

PROVIDED BELOW ATTACHMENT IS MY WORKFLOW
1639561470364.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gosurf50

It seems like the API allows the user to fire only once with the unique email address.

Kindly try again with multiple unique email addresses. Although we have tried some test submissions and it only takes the unique ones only.

2021-12-15_16h49_49.png

gosurf50

It executes and return success here at pabbly if you click the button and save and send test request however, if you trigger the event inside the Spayee it doesn't work I don't know if there is a problem in the Spayee or on both end thank you.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @gosurf50

Please try reconnecting your Spayee trigger event and re-capture the webhook response, then try the complete execution of the workflow with different email addresses.

2021-12-16_12h05_36.png

Regards