• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

API > Telegram, cannot parse a url as variable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone,

To monitor my websites uptime, I have made a Telegram channel in which I launch alert to tell me when a site is down.

Problem is, part of the message is the domain name or URL, which contain a dot ( . ) .

So I receive this message:

Code:
{
    "ok": false,
    "error_code": 400,
    "description": "Bad Request: can\u0027t parse entities: Character \u0027(\u0027 is reserved and must be escaped with the preceding \u0027\\\u0027"
}

Any idea on how I can parse a whole variable and not escaping just the dots (Which I dont have access to?)

P

PabblyMember3

Hello @johndoe098790

We have checked your workflow and figured it out and made some changes to your workflow.

We have added Text Formatter to replace ( with \( and ) with \) as shown below:

1638882921554.png

We re-executed the failed history and got it worked fine.

Please check the same at your end.

Status
Not open for further replies.