• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Asana follower not mapable

oroettger

when I create a new task in asana or update a task in asana it is not possible to map followers. I tried it with names, the number in asana and the emailadress of an follower. Am I doing mistakes or is there something wrong in pabbly or asana?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oroettger

when I create a new task in asana or update a task in asana it is not possible to map followers. I tried it with names, the number in asana and the emailadress of an follower. Am I doing mistakes or is there something wrong in pabbly or asana?

For your concern, we would suggest you to use the "Get User" action step to retrive the additional details including the Id of the follower which you can further pass to the Follower field further.

1659594021531.png

oroettger

Hey @Supreme ,

that does not work either. By the way, I do have already the GID of the users. But when entered in the users field unsing map, it does not work.

2022-08-04.png
2022-08-04 (2).png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oroettger

that does not work either. By the way, I do have already the GID of the users. But when entered in the users field unsing map, it does not work.
You can only pass one follower Id in the Follower field of the Asana action step.

Kindly pass only one follower in the field without a comma and then try again.

oroettger

but i need more. how could i rsolve that ? it is possible in zapier:

2022-08-08 (2).png

and when not mapped, but choosen in pabbly, it is possible to choose more than one follower.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @oroettger

We have made some changes in the action event, kindly give it a try by passing multiple followers in commas separately.

E.g. -

["fhiudfihds","fgdf"]

oroettger

Hey @oroettger

We have made some changes in the action event, kindly give it a try by passing multiple followers in commas separately.

E.g. -

["fhiudfihds","fgdf"]
Thank you, it is working. But i have a problem with https://connect.pabbly.com/workflow/mapping/IjU3NjAwNTY4MDYzNjA0MzU1MjZhNTUzNCI_3D_pc
also related with asana. The last step creating a task in Asana ist not working and i do not know why. it is the second route (Route Ausschuss gefunden) the last step.

Error Message: Could not parse request data, invalid JSON

P

PabblyMember4

Hey @oroettger

We have checked the workflow and found that you are not entering the tags in the correct format. Could you please re-check and pass the tags in the correct format as shown in the help tip in the workflow.

1663323771340.png

Thanks
Kunal

oroettger

Hey, thanks, but I did this also, but did not work. I can try again, but just to mention, the tag you are seeing is from the drop down list offered by pabbly in this field. This should work as well, or?

oroettger

the error occurs, if i map content from the first step in the notes field. the workaround is, to enter the notes with another step "updating task in asana".
But normally it should work with one step. anyway, perhaps you could have a look.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @oroettger !

We can see in the both Asana step in your router 2, the response is correct, it seems the issue was resolved at your end-

1663392081732.png

Kindly do a tets submission and check if this is working for you in the automation now.

Hope, to hear from you soon.