• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Associate PSB Products With Existing Plans in Stripe

chasebowers

We have been using a custom Stripe integration since 2015 for our SaaS platform and were wanting to switch over to Pabbly Subscription Billing.
However, it seems that PSB creates one-time payments for each transaction that aren't associated to a Stripe Product/plan.

Unfortunately, this won't work for our setup and may be a reason we can't use PSB if we can't find a workaround for this.

Is there a way that we can associate link PSB plans to specific Stripe Products?

P

Pabblymember14

Hello,

In regards to using Stripe via Pabbly Subscription Billing, it's important to note that Pabbly Subscription itself handles the subscriptions and invoices. You don't need to create subscriptions or products directly under Stripe.

Instead, you can create the products within the product plans section of Pabbly Subscription. This allows customers to subscribe to those plans through the Pabbly Subscription checkout page, using the Stripe gateway.

If you have already created products under Stripe, you can now replicate them as product plans within Pabbly Subscription. This ensures a seamless integration with the Stripe gateway for subscription management.

Additionally, if you have existing customers in Stripe, you can import them into Pabbly Subscription along with their respective Stripe customer IDs. You can find detailed instructions on how to import customers via the Stripe method in this helpful video:

I hope this clarifies the process for you. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

chasebowers

Thanks for the info. We have a few thousand customer we would have to migrate so I want to do my due diligence to make sure this is the right fit. The last thing I want to do is to spend lots of time migrating our infrastructure to use Pabbly and find out it doesn't work for our needs and then get "stuck".
If we start using Pabbly and find out later that it isn't the right fit for some reason, is there a way to not be locked in to Pabbly?
Not sure if I'm making sense or not...
A red flag for me is that our entire customer success team has to currently share one PSB login. That's not ideal and I'm not sure if it is something that is important for your team to include or not.
Thanks for any help you can provide.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello,
Greetings !!
We are delighted to offer you two types of plans: recurring and one-time, which you can choose based on your specific requirements and to test our product. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our product's performance. However, if you find that our product does not meet your expectations or fails to satisfy your use case, we provide a hassle-free 30-day refund policy. You can utilize this policy to request a refund for your purchase.
Please visit our pricing page at
Regarding the concern you previously mentioned, The sub-account feature has already been included in our roadmap, and we will keep you informed about its development progress. Once this feature is launched, it will effectively address the issue you raised.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to providing you with an exceptional experience with our product.

Thanks & Regards,
Mukesh
Pabbly Support