• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

I switched my Stripe Account, will that affect my future payments from a paid subscription customer?

alexco888

Hi! I hope you are great!! :)
Happy new Year!! Here in Mexico we are still in the 31th December :).
I just received my first payment from Pabblu Subscription Billing🥳.
Nevertheless, I realized that it was linked to a Stripe Account in the US and not the Stripe Account that we need to use for this product in Mexico.
I already made the changes on the Payment Gateway but I just want to clarify the following:
1) My product is a 12 Payment Plan ( the customer will pay monthly around 20 USD per month for 12 months)
2) I received the payment already in my US Stripe Account.
3) I put this account as INACTIVE in my Payment Gateway Settings
4) Created the New Stripe Account linked to our Mexican Stripe account.
5) All the future payments will be received in this account.

I just want to confirm that even if I put the US Stripe Account as INACTIVE in PSB Payment Gateway settings I will still receiving monthly our 18 USD payment.

Thank you very much for your support!

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,

Thank you for contacting us, Please allow us some time to test this & confirm this with the technical team. We will get back to you once we have all the information/details from the technical team.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,

Upon our investigation, we've identified that with Stripe, if you mark the particular payment gateway as inactive inside Pabbly Subscription Billing, the customer will not be charged through that gateway in the future both your for the new payment and recurring payment from that gateway. This means that by deactivating the payment gateway, you can prevent any further charges from being processed through that specific gateway.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

alexco888

I want to charge our customer because he already received this product.
We already deactivated this Stipe option and created the other one.
I am going to activate it again. Can you please confirm if this will allow us to receive our recurring payments in the future? (Consider that we already deactivated it before because of the lack of information).

Thank you very much.

MukeshR

Staff member
Hello @alexco888 ,

Yes, you can receive recurring payments for the gateway if you make it active once again. However, only those subscriptions that have been charged previously with this gateway will be processed with the reactivated recurring payment. The success of the subscription charge depends on various conditions, such as the customer's card, the customer's bank, and other factors. If all the conditions are met, and there are sufficient funds in the customer's card, the recurring payment will be received successfully.