• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Auto-extend webhook expiry date? (MS365)

Yan

Hi, I'm trying to create an automation for an event update on Microsoft outlook calendar.
What does this "expiry date" field mean?
I got this date by default - 7 days ahead from now. There are no other options in the dropdown (even when I refresh to fetch new items).

Does this mean that the trigger will only apply in the next 7 days?
If so, is it possible to auto-renew it inside the workflow?
or any other automated method, rather than coming inside the workflow and refreshing it manually every week...

Thank you!

Attachments

• צילום מסך 2023-12-05 113706.jpg
    צילום מסך 2023-12-05 113706.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 40

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Yan

For instance, if an event has a specific end date or time, the "expiry date" might refer to that particular point in time when the event is no longer active or relevant. It could also relate to the duration for which the event remains valid or useful before it is considered outdated.

Yan

Hey @Yan

For instance, if an event has a specific end date or time, the "expiry date" might refer to that particular point in time when the event is no longer active or relevant. It could also relate to the duration for which the event remains valid or useful before it is considered outdated.
Thanks @Supreme
So just to make sure - will this date change according to the updated event, or is this the general expiration date for all updated events going through this trigger? After all, this date shows the moment my MS calendar is connected.
Perhaps I should just enter a new expiration date manually via mapping?

Another thing I would also appreciate your help with:
I have workflow #1 creates an event on my google calendar, whenever an event is created on my MS365 calendar (basically copying the event from MS cal, and pasting it on google cal).
Workflow #2 (this one with the webhook expiry date) is for updating the event on google cal, whenever it's updated on the MS cal. This is the workflow layout -
MS365: updated event (Trigger)
MS365: get event
Google cal: search event (advanced)
Google cal: update detailed event

However, in the MS365 "get event", I don't get the data of the original dates of the event, which I would need to use as variables on the Google Search event in order to find the original event on the calendar (as it was created on workflow #1) and update it in the next step.
Any idea how to do this?

Last edited:

Supreme

Staff member
So just to make sure - will this date change according to the updated event, or is this the general expiration date for all updated events going through this trigger? After all, this date shows the moment my MS calendar is connected.
Perhaps I should just enter a new expiration date manually via mapping?
According to MS Outlook's API documentation, the expiry date specifies the date which is 3 days in the respective trigger event from Microsoft itself and the time when the webhook subscription ends. This time is recorded in Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and may vary depending on the resource subscribed to, starting from the creation of the subscription.

For information on the maximum supported subscription duration, please refer to the table provided below.

1701850537978.png

1701850848223.png