• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automated Whatsapp message on Time delay is not working

Prasann

Hi,
I have created an automated appointment reminder workflow. 1 message goes out Instantly and other 3 hours before appointment. I've followed everything properly but can't get response for the 2nd request "3 hours before appointment". If suppose time right now is 6pm and my appointment is at 9pm, I should receive a message at my current time. Should i attach screenshots of my workflow for more clarity?

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Instead of adding a Router to your workflow, you should add Interakt as the 5th step of your workflow immediately after the 'Date Time Text Separator' step. Then, add a Delay as the 6th step of your workflow, and once again, add Interakt as the last step of the workflow.
1704655092339.png