• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automatically collect recurring payment via API/webhook with custom payment gateway

Weijtmans

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm currently developing a custom payment gateway for Pabbly subscriptions. I'm integrating the Revolut Merchant API to handle credit card payments.

I was wondering, is there a way to automatically collect recurring payments via a(n) webhook/api instead of asking customers to manually pay every invoice?

For example, is it possible to suppress the unpaid invoice email and use the "invoice created" webhook to trigger a payment on the side of the merchants api?

Best,

Elgar

Weijtmans

I am able to initiate an automatic payment via the API/webhooks, however, customers are also receiving automatic emails with the title "Invoice from {CompanyName} (Invoice#: {InvouceNumber})" and "You just Subscribed a Plan!" in the header. So they are asked to pay the invoice, whilst it is already paid at the same time via the API. Is it possible to deactivate the automatic invoice emails?

I'm not able to see that email in the "Email Notification" section.

P

PabblyMember2

Hey Elgar,

We found that this email was under the "Payment Term Details to Customer" template, which we have now disabled. So, we request you to please check it from your end whether it is working or not.
1628248846807.png

apps

Hi,
I am not a developer but I am also looking to integrate the Revolut Merchant API. I have checked this: https://www.pabbly.com/subscriptions/docs/custom-payment-gateway/

But I am a quite lost on how to do this. Did you manage to create a "payment gateway integration file" for the Merchant API that you could share by any change?

Can Pabbly help? Or is a native integration for Revolut coming? Revolut is much cheaper than Stripe. 1% vs 1,4% for EU cards.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There!

We have escalated your query to our concerned department, will update you with the resolution ASAP.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

V

Vipin Mishra

Hey,

We would like to inform you that Coding will be required from your end for Revolut Gateway since we have not included this Gateway on our system.
Also, currently there is no plan to bring Revolut Gateway on our system but we have added your request on our suggestion list. So, if the same requirement will come in future then we will surely bring the updates.

Hope the above information helps.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

apps

Sorry to hear that. Revolut has more than 15 million users and it is much cheaper. 1% transactionrate vs 1,4%.

V

Vipin Mishra

Hello There,

Sorry for the Inconvenience.

We will surely update you, if we will inculcate any changes regarding to Revolut Gateway on our system in future.

If you need further support please reach out to us.

Regards,
Vipin Mishra

yes also need this right now would switch to pabbly subcription if it was an optiopn, Was looking to Revolut via woocommerce cartflows plugin, but revolut is not supported there, if you want to do one time payments then woocommerce accept revolut intergration but for one click upsell and downsell and orderbumps its not supported

MukeshR

Staff member
yes also need this right now would switch to pabbly subcription if it was an optiopn, Was looking to Revolut via woocommerce cartflows plugin, but revolut is not supported there, if you want to do one time payments then woocommerce accept revolut intergration but for one click upsell and downsell and orderbumps its not supported
Thank you for submitting this feature request. If we receive multiple requests for this feature from our users, we will consider its inclusion in Pabbly Subscription Billing after evaluating its feasibility.