• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automating Lead Data Transfer to Custom CRM

Hello Pabbly Community,

I am currently using Pabbly Connect to streamline my lead management process. I have leads coming from various platforms (e.g., IndiaMART, Facebook, Google Ads) and I want to automate the process of transferring these leads to my custom-made CRM.

Could anyone guide me on how to set up workflows in Pabbly Connect to achieve this? Specifically, I am looking for:

1. Best practices for setting up connections between multiple lead sources and my CRM.
  2. How to handle different data formats from various platforms.
  3. Tips for ensuring data accuracy and avoiding duplicates.
Any examples or step-by-step guides would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Rutvik Pandya

Regarding your concern about setting up a workflow to gather leads from Indiamart, Facebook, and Google Ads for further processing, we recommend watching the following video lesson. It will guide you through creating the workflow and processing the data according to your requirements.

And for more tutorial video lessons you can watch the videos from your YouTube Channel.