• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Automation error 400

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I have created a course " Nurturing Kids Talent" on zenler. I took the course plan ID from url and tried to automate it using Pabbly. But I am facing this problem as explained in the video. I request you to please help me resolve this issue.

Subin

Staff member
Hey @AB Kids Life Coach !

As checking upon your video clip, we can see that you did not get the exact Course ID from your account.

You need to click on the "Course" followed by "Pricing" and then the "Edit" as shown below-

1647861211155.png

After this, you will be able to see your "Course ID" as mentioned below-

1647861266122.png

Kindly check on this and let us know if this works or you.

Status
Not open for further replies.