• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Autoreply to youtube comments

Neha

Hii,
I have some queries regarding the automated replies concerning the fact that my replies are not being redirected to all the comments, excluding a specific few.
I have connected the pabbly with the YouTube channel and added the values that are in the comments. Also mentioned what automated reply to give, but the reply is being delivered to a specific comment. Can you please tell me what label should I select in action so that automated replies will be delivered to all the new comments that will be appeared on the youtube channel?

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Neha

As we can see from your YouTube action step, it seems like you passing the comment directly to the Comment field instead of Comment ID.

2022-11-17_17h01_14.png

So, as a solution, you need to pass the comment ID from the trigger response.

2022-11-17_17h01_55.png