• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Available Tidycal Triggers?

Hi there,

I would like to create an email sequence in ConvertKit that is sent when someone books a specific meeting type if Tidycal, but when I go to create the sequence, the only option I see is a generic one - i.e. a new booking in Tidycal can trigger a sequence, but I don't want every single booking to have the same email sequence.

I can see how to select the specific email series I want to trigger, but how do I select the Tidycal booking type? I don't see any option, just a generic "Meeting Booked".

Thanks
Esther

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Hi @estheribrown,

Tidycal does not have a trigger event during which you can choose the booking type. Could you please elaborate further on the booking type you are referring to?

Hi,
So what I would like to do is have a specific email series triggered in ConvertKit when someone books a specific meeting types in Tidycal.

I think I could use the Pabbly Filter tool to do this (Res Resource Name INCLUDES Booking Type Name), but I'm not really sure how, I'm pretty new to Pabbly.

Whenever I try to pull a test response I get an error message: https://sendspark.com/share/cril3yp0t8kunl7if6dl0yvj4o38w0y0

Can you help? Thanks.

ArshilAhmad

Staff member
Please establish a new connection with your Tidycal account, then create a new booking in Tidycal, and click on 'Save & Send Test Request'.
1710436614477.png

1710436747643.png

Follow the steps given in the video shared below to capture booking details.

Once you have captured the booking details, only then can you setup the Filter step.