• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Bahraini Dinar

Khetta

I would like to have Bahraini Dinar in the list, from the gulf countries I can see only AED (UAE) and SAR (Saudi Arabia).
There is a good chance for business here in Bahrain

P

PabblyMember2

Hey,
We will love to help you out. Before proceeding, kindly let us know which payment gateways support this currency.

P

PabblyMember2

Kindly provide us with the following details so that we can proceed with your request to add the currency.

1. Currency name
2. Currency Code
3. Currency symbol

Khetta

Thank you Akankasha,

1- Bahraini Dinar
2- BHD
3- BD

Currency format: 1/1000

Example:

BHD 1.000 = USD 2.66
Or
BHD 1.000 = INR 210

So it's 3 digits, because we say:

One Dinar, 500 Fils (1.500).. etc

Detailed Wikipedia information:

One last information:
The mostly used payment gateway which people in Bahrain uses called Benefit:

Information about their Payment Gateway:

I hope that help us as business/agency owners to utilize the power of Pabbly Billing/Connect.. etc

Kindest Regards

P

PabblyMember2

At your request, we have added the Bahraini Dinar currency in Pabbly Subscription Billing.