• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Basecamp Connection

laurarike

I have connected my google calendar > event started to then create a basecamp > to do.
Everything syncs and pulls in fine except there is no place to add a team member to be assigned to the to do. I was able to do this with Zapier and that is what i am switching from but need to be able to assign who the to do is for. Please help.
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 3.44.49 PM.png

Zapier looked like this:
Screen Shot 2021-08-27 at 3.46.33 PM.png

Pabbly

Administrator
Staff member
We have added the field of Assignee as per your request. Please reconnect the Basecamp application and check at your end -

1630135401736.png

laurarike

Can you also give me the ability to grab the events 7 days before? Right now it grabs the same day and I would like to know ahead of time for each event in google calendar.
Screen Shot 2021-09-08 at 12.22.58 PM.png

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @laurarike

We looked over your concern and check the possibility of it. It seems like adding those required options might take a bit more time to implement.

So please allow us some time, we will let you know with an update you soon. Your kind patience will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!!