• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Basecamp OAuth token Validity

mjm

Our Basecamp OAuth token is getting expired almost every week. Is there a way to increase the validity?
1673600380604.png

mjm

If we add a new connection, what will happen to existing workflows? Will have to change them one by one with the new connection?

Supreme

Staff member
If we add a new connection, what will happen to existing workflows? Will have to change them one by one with the new connection?
If your other workflows with the same connection are still not working then we prefer adding one for the desired action step.

mjm

This is still an issue. Even with the new basecamp connection, the token validity is only a week.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @mjm

As we can see from the API documentation of Basecamp, we can see the token validity is for 2 weeks.

But, we have made some changes from our end and the issue has been rectified as a result of the modifications we have made, according to our verification.

To make sure that everything is operating as planned, we do advise you to reconnect the action step.

gwise3004

Hi, I'm having this same problem with oauth becoming disconnected every few weeks. I basically get the error message from Pebbly and then have to make a new connection every time. Is this a known issue or anything I can do differently?

gwise3004

Yes. That's on another form I don't use as much, so I did need to update that one as well. However, there's a regular interval of I think 2 weeks the token expires. I don't know until someone fills out our form and it tries to access Basecamp, but as you can see from the amount of connections I've had to make, this has been an ongoing issue with the token staying active. Thanks for your help!

Supreme

Staff member
Could you please establish a new connection and verify it after a while to ensure it doesn't expire?

We've conducted tests on our end, and if we encounter the same issue, our integration team will promptly investigate and address it.