• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

been over 4 days waiting for webhook response

pandax

1721725757064.png

its been over 4 days im still waiting for webhook response no response from pabbly team as well , sent request from live chat , [email protected] this iss my email please contact me with the sissue solved.

2, my question is how the tasks consumed is evaluated for example im using insatgram bulk scheuling feautre mentioed in this video pably youtube video so for example if there is one post there will be 1 task consumed ? or what I'm confused

please answer asap.

contact me on my mail

Luv

Staff member
Hey @pandax

It appears that you may not have correctly set up webhook in you Google Sheet. Kindly refer to this video to rectify any errors -

Further, as mentioned in this video your workflow will look like this.
1721737020848.png

1721737154944.png

1721737138681.png

As depicted in the images below, if it's a Photo, your workflow will require two tasks, whereas for a Reel, it will necessitate three tasks.

Let us know if you face any further queries.

pandax

im getting this now ,my file format is reel and media url in drive.google.com and shared the link , is there anyway i can directly share the ideo in google sheet? and i asked you before didnt got any answers- my question is how the tasks consumed is evaluated for example im using insatgram bulk scheuling feautre mentioed in this video pably youtube video so for example if there is one post there will be 1 task consumed ? or what I'm confused

1721800715409.png

Luv

Staff member
Hey @pandax

Please ensure that the specifications of your Reel Video are in accordance with the specific instructions provided by Meta. It's important to align your video's technical details, such as format, resolution, and other requirements, with what Meta has outlined for optimal compatibility and performance.
You can take reference from here -
1721806369505.png

Let us know if this works for you.

pandax

hey @Luv it's not working, the format is the same everything is same

here is the video link you can check on your end. and please answer me asap,

This is 3rd time I've asked the same question - my question is how the tasks consumed are evaluated for example im using the Instagram bulk scheduling format mentioned in this video maybe a YouTube video so for example if there is one post there will be 1 task consumed? or what I'm confused.

Luv

Staff member
Hey @pandax

It appears that the Google Drive share URL you are using will not work for your use case. The URL for the reel that you want to upload should be in .mp4 or any video extension format which is accepted by Instagram. Refer to the image below

1721818206941.png

In order to achieve this, you can use another video platform which provides the URL in this format or you can enter the URL directly instead of uploading it to Google Drive.

Additionally, posting an image through this process will use up two tasks per post. Also, uploading a reel will consume three tasks per reel, including the delay module.

Let us know if you face any further issues.