• Instructions to Ask a Question

Click on the "Ask a Question" button and select the application for which you would like to ask questions.

We have 5 different products namely - Pabbly Connect, Pabbly Subscription Billing, Pabbly Email Marketing, Pabbly Form Builder, Pabbly Email Verification.

The turnaround time is 24 hrs (Business Hours - 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM IST, Except Saturday and Sunday). So your kind patience will be highly appreciated!

🚀🚀Exclusive Discount Offer

Just in case you're looking for any ongoing offers on Pabbly, you can check the one-time offers listed below. You just need to pay once and use the application forever -

🔥 Pabbly Connect One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) -  View offer 

🔥 Pabbly Subscription Billing One Time Plan for $249 (🏆Lifetime Access) - View offer

Webhook response waiting for google sheet entry

Alimac

Hi, Im using a google form linked to the google sheet. The webhook response is not going through, and Im tired of refilling my form. I have a contact update workflow which seems to work, but the other 2 TAG action workflows for the same sheet aren't responding.

Supreme

Staff member
Hey @Alimac

Can you please try recapturing the webhook response by doing the initial setup again?

(Watch the first part of the video)

Supreme

Staff member
So, can you please record a short video on how you have configured the webhook URL in Google Sheets and captured the webhook response?

shaunling

here's mine. I tried getting google form to work but the webhook not giving response.
after key in the webhook and the last column, the stucked there.
sending test send not working. (check at pabbly side, its still under waiting for responses). then I went back to "initial setup" again, the webhook gone. seems like its not saving.

Supreme

Staff member
Can you please try reconfiguring the trigger event/adding the extension of Google Sheets in the incognito mode of your browser and then try again?

Watch the first part of the video -